Sunday, January 10

Statskcartsa - Untie e.p.




BOLT027: Statskcartsa - Untie EP
Release date: 21st April 2006
Format: CD

The only release by Greg Haines under the moniker of Statskcartsa, based on tracks made in the summer of 2005, plus a Statskcartsa remix of CHEjU's 'Pachinko' as a bonus track.
Also contains remixes by CHEjU, MINT and Greg Haines.

This limited release has now been deleted.
Tracklisting:

01 April 21st

02 Eisenbahn (CHEjU Remix)

03 Firstly, Summer (New Mix)

04 At Long Last (MINT's Cinefilm Remix)

05 CHEjU - Pachinko (Statskcartsa Remix)

06 April 21st (Greg Haines Reprise Remix)


I had this release for so long time lost in an old hard drive. I was always trying to remember and search but with a name like that, I could never find something. The release is now deleted from the label catalogue. I still think its a trully unique and wonderfull release. I love the electronic organic sound just like the feeling I get from some agoria and youngsters releases.

try it

No comments: